- Free Next Day Delivery on orders over £50
- Applies to orders for IN STOCK items totalling £50 ex. VAT
SRS DC260 | Stand Alone Door Access Control Unit With Keypad
This standalone door access control unit is suitable for use within small shops, factories or office buildings. These control units are compact in size, the coded access keypad is manufactured from ABS plastic and is designed for indoor use.
The device also has an anti-tamper feature with built-in buzzer alarm, as well as an adjustable strike lock opening time which can be set by the installer. It also includes a status indicating LED which can inform the user if they have been permitted or denied access.
The keypad has a capacity of up to 2000 users, these are controlled using either a supported proximity card or a four digit PIN code.
The programming of PIN codes is carried out via the keypad. Using the master code supplied, the installer is able to create and set a unique user code which can then be used to gain entry.
To view our playlist on YouTube of "How To Videos" on the DC260 Click Here
- Programming carried out from keypad
- Up to 2000 PIN codes or user cards
- LED for status indication
- Adjustable door opening time
- Built-in buzzer for anti-tamper
- Silicone backlit keys
- Operating voltage: 12 V DC
- Alarm output load =20A
- Door opening time: 0 - 99s (adjustable)
- Idle current = 30mA
- Operating temperature: -35 to +60 degrees C
- Lock output load: Maximum 3A
- Short-circuit protection time =100
- 92 x 81 x 20mm (hwd mm)
|Input Type||Weigand 26 BIT|
|Reader Inputs||1 reader input|
|Door Inputs||1 door controller|