- This product is available to order. The lead time is normally 2 days
- An accurate despatch date will be confirmed with you once order is received by our sales team (office hours).
- Free Delivery on orders over £50
- Applies to orders for IN STOCK items totalling £50 ex. VAT
CDVI VHLD | Delay Module For Fail-safe Locks
Essential for any engineers toolbox.
The VHLD delay module provides a 3 to 10 second hold off delay for any fail-safe lock - when power is removed, the lock releases, when power is re-applied the delay will operate holding power oss for the preset delay. Ideal for a directly connected RTE button.
- Convenient delay module
- Simple lock release without additional relay/timers
- Can be operated from simple push button
- Suitable for 12Vdc, fail safe locks
- 3-10 second adjustable timer
Technical Specifications:Product Specifications:
- Delay: 3 to 10 seconds
- Voltage: 10 to 15Vdc
- Switching: 5A pass through current
- 65 x 24 x 16mm (hwd)
|Relay Operating Voltage||12.0 Volt DC|