- This product is available to order. The lead time is normally 30 days
- An accurate despatch date will be confirmed with you once order is received by our sales team (office hours).
- Free Delivery on orders over £50
- Applies to orders for IN STOCK items totalling £50 ex. VAT
CDVI GFI (CDL) | Concealed Door Loop, 27cm
The range of door loops from CDVI offer a safe and secure method of transfering cables from a fixed point (door frame) onto the door leaf.
All models have a metal loop for better protection, and all have a minimum internal diameter of 7mm which is sufficient to handle the most common cables used in door locking/control.
The GFI (CDL) is a concealed door loop - mounted in the hinge line of the door, it is completely hidden when the door is in the closed position.
- 27cm loop
- Secure Cable/power management
- Easy to install
- 10mm internal diameter
- Economical and vandal resistant
- Steel end caps
- Completely concealed version
- Body: Steel
- Fixings: Concealed
- Length: 27cm
- Diameter loop: internal = 10mm
|Door Loops - Fitting||Concealed|
|Door Loops - Internal Diameter||10 mm diameter|
|Door Loops - Length||270 mm|