- This product is available to order. The lead time is normally 2 days
- An accurate despatch date will be confirmed with you once order is received by our sales team (office hours).
- Free Delivery on orders over £50
- Applies to orders for IN STOCK items totalling £50 ex. VAT
CDVI GF45 (FM) | Traditional Door Loop, 45cm
The range of door loops from CDVI offer a safe and secure method of transfering cables from a fixed point (door frame) onto the door leaf.
All models have a metal loop for better protection, and all have a minimum internal diameter of 7mm which is sufficient to handle the most common cables used in door locking/control.
The GF45 (FM) is the traditional door loop, square aluminium ends with 4 fixing holes per end. This model is still the most widely used in the market.
- 45cm loop
- Secure Cable/power management
- Easy to install
- 9mm internal diameter
- Economical and vandal resistant
- Aluminium end caps
- Ends: Zamak cast aluminium
- Fixings: visible
- Length: 45cm
- Diameter loop: external = 13mm; internal = 9mm
|Door Loops - Length||450 mm|
|Door Loops - Fitting||Surface Mount|
|Door Loops - Internal Diameter||8 mm diameter|
|Door Loops - External Diameter||14 mm diameter|