- This product is available to order. The lead time is normally 30 days
- An accurate despatch date will be confirmed with you once order is received by our sales team (office hours).
- Free Delivery on orders over £50
- Applies to orders for IN STOCK items totalling £50 ex. VAT
CDVI EM200 | Double-pole, Break Glass Emergency Door Release
The range of emergency door releases (EDRs) provide a physical method of unlocking an electronic lock in the event of an emergency, generally fitted where there is no manual method to permanently release the fail safe locks, to remove the power when the ERD is activated.
The EM200 is a double pole break-glass EDR. Pressing on the front will cause the plexiglass to break, operating the micro switch. The unit is reset by replacing the plexiglass. An optional protective cover is available (MX-03).
- Emergency Unlock
- Double pole
- Break glass version
- UK Back-box format
- Replacement glass available
Technical Specifications:Electrical Specifications:
- Voltage: 30Vdc
- Current: 2A
- 86mm x 86mm x 50mm
|Break Glass - Finish||Green|
|Break Glass - Switching||Changeover (2 Pole NO, C, NC)|
|Break Glass - Type||Break Glass|