- This product is available to order. The lead time is normally 2 days
- An accurate despatch date will be confirmed with you once order is received by our sales team (office hours).
- Free Delivery on orders over £50
- Applies to orders for IN STOCK items totalling £50 ex. VAT
CDVI FLEX60 | Compact Metal Door Loop, 60cm
The range of door loops from CDVI offer a safe and secure method of transfering cables from a fixed point (door frame) onto the door leaf.
All models have a metal loop for better protection, and all have a minimum internal diameter of 7mm which is sufficient to handle the most common cables used in door locking/control.
The Flex door loops have been introduced as extremely competitive units - newly designed cast aluminium ends with concealed fixings are features you would normally find on much more expensive items.
- 60cm loop
- Secure Cable/power management
- Easy to install
- 7mm internal diameter
- Economical and vandal resistant
- Aluminium end caps
- Ends: Zamak cast aluminium
- Fixings: concealed
- Length: 30cm (FLEX30) or 60cm (FLEX60)
- Diameter: external = 10.6mm ; internal = 7mm
|Door Loops - Length||600 mm|
|Door Loops - Fitting||Surface Mount|
|Door Loops - Internal Diameter||11 mm diameter|