- This product is available to order. The lead time is normally 3 days
- An accurate despatch date will be confirmed with you once order is received by our sales team (office hours).
Free Delivery on this product
Bell DDA2/VRS | 2 Station DDA Door Entry Kit with Surface Panel
The Bell DDA panels have been designed to address the varying interpretations and compliance with the legislation with regards to door entry systems. The entrance panels is manufactured from 2.5 mm 316 marine grade stainless steel
For the blind or partially sighted
Large permanently illuminated red pushbuttons are used for better visial aid for the partially sighted. The panel can also be connected to a 12V DC tone for indication of lock release operation.
For the deaf or 'hard of hearing'
Each panel includes two bright indicator lights; one permanently engraved with 'Speak Now' when a call has been answered, and the other engraved 'Door Open' for when the resident has triggered the lock release.
This general DDA door entry system includes:
- DDA panel with 2 illuminated call buttons and indicator lights
- integral speech unit
- 12v DC power supply
- 801 standard wall-mounting telephone
- 203 fail-secure lock release
- Stainless (brushed) finish
- 1 entrance panel
- 2 call buttons
- Bell Audio 4 + n cabling
|Call Buttons||2 call buttons|
|Panel Finish||Stainless (brushed)|
|No of Entrance Panels||1 entrance panel|
|Cabling||Bell Audio 4 + n|
|Phone Type||Receiver - with Handset|