- This product is available to order. The lead time is normally 3 days
- An accurate despatch date will be confirmed with you once order is received by our sales team (office hours).
Free Delivery on this product
Bell DDA1/VRS | One Way DDA Door Entry Kit With Surface Mount Panel
This door entry panel is designed to meet the requirements of the Disability Discrimination Act (DDA) addressing the varying interpretations and compliances with legislation with regards to door entry systems.
For the blind or partially sighted
The vandal resistant stainless steel is offered with large stainless steel buttons which is permanently lid to aid partially sighted visitors. The panel can also be connected to a 12V DC tone for indication of lock release operation.
For the deaf or 'hard of hearing'
The panel includes two bright indicator lights; one permanently engraved with 'Speak Now' when a call has been answered, and the other engraved 'Door Open' for when the resident has triggered the lock release.
The kit includes :
- DDA surface mount panel with 1 illuminated call buttons and indicator lights
- integral speech unit
- 12v DC power supply
- 801 standard wall-mounting telephone
- 203 fail-secure lock release
- Stainless (brushed) finish
- Surface mount
- 1 call button
- 1 entrance panel
- Bell Audio 4 + n cabling
|Call Buttons||1 call button|
|Panel Mounting||Surface Mount|
|Panel Finish||Stainless (brushed)|
|No of Entrance Panels||1 entrance panel|
|Cabling||Bell Audio 4 + n|
|Phone Type||Receiver - with Handset|