- This product is available to order. The lead time is normally 2 days
- An accurate despatch date will be confirmed with you once order is received by our sales team (office hours).
Free Delivery on this product
Aiphone IXW-MA | IP Relay Adaptor For IX2 SeriesThis product replaces the Aiphone RY-IP44 IP Adaptor.
The IXW-MA is a multi-purpose adaptor for the IX Series with 4 contact inputs and 10 relay outputs.
The inputs on the adaptor can be used to send a command to a specific station to perform a task. The relays on the adaptor can be associated to a specific station and programmed to change state when relay output 1 on the associated station changes state. This is beneficial when door release contacts need to be located inside the facility, at a secure location, instead of at the door station.
The IXW-MA is surface mounted to a 3 or 4-gang box or ring. Wire terminations are made via option connectors supplied with the unit. Each connecting wire will need to be secured with a wire nut or crimp connector.
The IXW-MA is a PoE device, and can be programmed via IX Support Tool 5.0 or later
- 802.3af PoE compliant
- 4 contact inputs
- 24V AC/DC 500mA relay contact rating
- Programmed via IX Support Tool
- 10 relay outputs: Outputs 1-4 are form C & Outputs 5-10 are form A
- Power Source: PoE (IEEE 802.3af class 0)
- Power Draw: 6.48 Watts (Max)
- Protocols: IPv4, IPv6, TCP, UDP, SIP, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SFTP, DHCP, NTP, DNS
- Port Security: IEEE 802.1X