- Free Next Day Delivery on orders over £50
- Applies to orders for IN STOCK items totalling £50 ex. VAT
Vemer VE463600 | Programmable Time clock, BST Auto Adjust, 24V AC/DC
This time clock automatically adjusts to British Summer Time / Greenwich Mean Time. Once the user has programmed the date, the clock will immediately adjust each time spring and autumn comes around, so you don't have to worry about it!
The digital timer has many different time profiles making it extremely versatile. It is also simple to set up.
The time clock is DIN mounting (like the equipment it will be connected to), has a digital display and can be password protected to prevent unathorised tampering.
- Summertime automatic update
- Manual override of the relay
- Battery life: 3 years (replaceable by opening the rear cover)
- Relays switch on-off if power supply is active
- Integrated infrared interface
- Depleted battery signal
- Keyboard can be locked with the use of a password
- Display automaticaly shuts-off after 3 minutes of inactivity from the keyboard
- Power supply: 24 V AC/DC
- Program ON, OFF, CYCLE, PULSE (1 - 59 seconds), HOLIDAY, RANDOM
- Maximum storable programs for each channel:
- 30 events (on, off, cycle, pulse)
- 4 holiday periods (period = more consecutive days)
- 20 holiday days (single days)
|Time Clocks - Operating Voltage||24.0 Volt AC|
|Time Clocks - Time Pattern||7 Day (Auto BST)|
|Time Clocks - Mounting||PSU - DIN mount|