Free Next Day Delivery on this product
SRS DC60SS Door Access Control Keypad (Vandal Resistant)
The DC60SS is our best selling access control keypad for outdoor installation, featuring a modern, vandal resistant design with illuminated buttons.
The digital keypad has two relay outputs to operate a car gate or pedestrian gate with individual pin codes, making gates secure but still very accessible. You can set up a relay output to operate with a time delay or permanent latch. Each relay has an LED confirmation when activated (green or red).
Installation is very easy, simply connect 12V - 24V / AC or DC for power and 2 wires to the lock (or to the gate controller).
Also available as a complete door access control kit with power supply and lock release for most types of locks.
- Easy to install
- Code capacity: 110 codes (4 - 8 digits)
- Relay 1: 100 Codes
- Relay 2: 10 Codes
- Reassurance beep when key is pressed
- Programmable lock time (1 - 999 sec.)
- Non volatile data storage (codes are retained in the event of power failure)
- Two different user modes available (Single-User / Multi-User)
- Housing: Cast metal with brushed Stainless Steel fascia.
- Environment: Indoor or outdoor use (IP54 design).
- IP Rating: 54
- Temperature: -15 to +55 C
- Voltage: 12 to 24 V AC/DC
- Current: 8 mA in standby.
- Door Capacity: 2
- Inputs: Exit button requests with delay.
- Outputs: 2 x Voltage free relay contact, max 1A, 28 V DC.
- Relay 1: 5A max
- Relay 2: 1A max
- 125 x 80 x 50 (hwd mm)
Single User Mode:
- 1st Single User Code for relay output 1
- 2nd Single User Code for relay output 2
- 100 User Codes in Group 1 for Relay Output 1
- 10 User Codes in Group 2 for Relay Output 2
The DC60SS access control keypad is made with SRS technology, and still a popular choice against other keypads for doors and gates.
|No of codes||108 user codes|
|Operating Voltage||24.0 Volt AC|
|Relay Outputs||2 Relays|