- Free Next Day Delivery on orders over £50
- Applies to orders for IN STOCK items totalling £50 ex. VAT
SRS 9327 | Time Delay Relay 0-60 sec. DIN mount, 12V DC
This product by SRS is a time Delay Relay for triggering lock releases and phone signal extensions and is supplied with 12 months warranty.
The trigger terminals will trigger the timer from many DC and AC sources. Both terminals must be connected to the circuit for the timer to operate. If the trigger signal is a switched -ve (Negative) then the +TRIG must be connected to a +ve (Positive) power source and vice versa.
Green LED indicates that the time delay relay is energised, while the red LED indicates that voltage is present. This unit may be connected to power supplies with low voltage.
- Two triggers: +ve (Positive) or -ve (Negative)
- DIN rail mounted (2DIN)
- Operating voltage: 12V DC
- Timer Duration: 0 - 60 seconds
|Relay Type||Relay (timed)|
|Relay Mount||PSU - DIN mount|
|Relay Operating Voltage||12.0 Volt DC|
|Relay Outputs||Changeover (1 Pole NO, C, NC)|