- This product is available to order. The lead time is normally 1 day
- An accurate despatch date will be confirmed with you once order is received by our sales team (office hours).
Free Delivery on this product
PAC 520 Input Controller - DIN Mount
The PAC 520 Input Controller is a fully featured device that enables extension of the PAC access control system into additional access control and security management functions through the number of inputs and output relays.
The Controller provides actions based on flexible event driven rules set-up and managed within the PAC Access Central management platform.
In addition to other key benefits, this controller provides a significant cost saving compared to PAC's previous architecture. This controller is directly driven by the PAC 512 DC and DCi Access Controllers, therefore taking away the need of a PAC 500 Controller to access the I/O functionality.
The Access Central management platform has been updated to include user friendly configuration. This includes new focused lift control menu options, along with alarm management and event to action capability.
This product supports the growing market demand for integrated security solutions. It is feature rich and highly configurable to deliver enhanced security and building control including: lift control, monitoring, alarms, sounders, security shutters and CCTV pre-sets.
- DIN mountable 520 Input Controller
- Simple installation, cost effective
- Scalable solution: over multiple sites and networks
- Event to action capabilities
- Connects to PAC 512 DC & DCi Access Controllers
- 20 x user configurable inputs
- 2, 3 or 4 state inputs
- 2 x 5Amp output relays
- One-Touch test mode for ease of commissioning and in-life fault diagnosis
- Configured via Access Central management software
- Certified To Latest Standards
- Operating Temperature: -10 to +55 (C)
- Operating Humidity: 0% to 85% Relative Humidity
- Controller Inputs: 20 configurable inputs - Normally Open, Normally Closed and 2, 3 or 4 state & 5Amp Relays @ 30 V DC
- Controller Outputs: 2 configurable outputs - Latched, Momentary, Toggled and Pulsed & 5Amp Relays @ 30 V DC
- Additional Connections: 1 x tamper alarm input, 1 x override input & 1 x RS-485 input
- Auxiliary power outputs: 2 x Polyfused 200mAmp Auxiliary voltage output
- Configuration: via PC with PAC Access Central software
- Connection to PAC 512: RS-485
- Maximum Distance to PAC512: 1000m
- Power input: 10.5 – 28 V DC, 115mA @ 10.5 V DC, 45mA @ 28 V DC
- Warranty: 5 years against electronic failure
- Standards Compliance: CE, RoHS & WEEE compliant
- 125 x 180 x 40 (mm hwd)
|Door Inputs||2 door controller|
|Reader Inputs||2 reader inputs|
|Input Type||Weigand 26 BIT|
|Reader Type||Proximity (requires controller)|