- This product is available to order. The lead time is normally 2 days
- An accurate despatch date will be confirmed with you once order is received by our sales team (office hours).
- Free Delivery on orders over £50
- Applies to orders for IN STOCK items totalling £50 ex. VAT
Gianni (GEM) FFP-1224 | Fireman Relay
The fireman relay is used in conjunction with a fire emergency switch. The relay will cut off power or relay power to an access control system to release the locks in the event of an emergency so people are able to quickly exit.
Contacts for the connection to the fire alarm system can be set to push to break (cut off power) or push to make (supply power). It will only be triggered if the fire switch is pulled not if the power fails.
- Changeover (1 Pole NO, C, NC)
- 12-24 V DC Input/ Output
- Three outputs (three doors)
|Relay Operating Voltage||12.0 Volt DC|
|Relay Outputs||Changeover (1 Pole NO, C, NC)|