- This product is available to order. The lead time is normally 21 days
- An accurate despatch date will be confirmed with you once order is received by our sales team (office hours).
Free Delivery on this product
Fermax F-6992 | Cityline Proximity Reader
Reader that allows the door to be opened when a remote key fob or card is used. Only authorised cards or key fobs will activate the device. Physical contact is not necessary.
Proximity reader that uses an incorporated dipswitch configuration (SW2) and can function with an autonomous or centralised system.
AUTONOMOUS configuration - capacity for up to 400 user cards or key fobs with reader and controller integrated into the same module.
Acoustic and visual confirmation via LEDs, which indicate whether the presented card has been accepted or rejected.
Integrated into an aluminium plate.
Either embedded (ref. 8948, includin box) or surface mounted (ref. 7061, optional).
Recommended for indoor and outdoor use.
Configuration as a CENTRALISED MDS-CAC.
- Proximity reader with capacity for up to:1020 user cards/key fobs with the central MDS unit (ref. 2405) and 2048 user cards/key fobs with the central CAC unit (ref. 4410).
- Reader and controller integrated into the same module.
- Does not require physical reader-card contact. 5 cm (card) or 1.5 cm (key fob) reading distance.
- Acoustic and visual information for operations.
- Simple programming - either manually or by PC (registering-unregistering cards).
- Door control sensor and exit button.
- Exit relay, lock-release activation by relay with programmable times. Programmable for 1 to 99 seconds.
- Signalling LEDs (programming assistance and status).
- Autonomous Programming can be carried out in 3 ways: Using a master card, private programming keyboard and PC software.
- Dimensions (HxV mm): 130 x 128
- Flush mounted box (HxVxP mm - included): 115 x 114 x 45
- Surface box (HxVxP mm - optional): 130 x 128 x 33
- Environmental protection (IP): 52
- Impact protection (IK): 07
- Power supply (V):Autonomous: 12V (ac/dc), centralised: 12Vdc consumption (mA) without lock-release: 90
- Operating temperature: -15 to 55¼C
|Reader Function||Access Control|
|Reader Type||Proximity (requires controller)|