- This product is available to order. The lead time is normally 2 days
- An accurate despatch date will be confirmed with you once order is received by our sales team (office hours).
Free Delivery on this product
Fermax F-5472 | Marine Proximity Reader
The Fermax 5472 is an acess control reader which allows the door to be opened by swiping a proximity card or keyring.
The 5472 device is designed to fit in perfectly within a 2.5mm Marine stainless steel panel
There are many beneficial attributes to the 5472 including; door sensors, exit button control, status LEDs, 4CM (card) and 1cm (keyring) reading distance and manual programming using the card or keyring or PC software to activate and deactivate cards.
- Up to 400 cards and keyrings can be created and registered. However only authorised cards can activate the device. Physical contact is not needed
- The 5472 can be flush or surface mounted and has been recommended for both internal and external use
- The 5472 provides acoustic and visual confirmations to inform users if the authorised cards have been accepted or rejected
- LED lights built into the device will signal to inform users if the card has been read successfully
- Centralised: 12Vdc Consumption (mA) without lock-release: 90
- The 5472 can operate as a stand alone or centralised system.
- A centralised system can involve any number of doors connected to one central system.
- Does not require physical reader-card contact. 5 cm (card) or 1.5 cm (key fob) reading distance
- (HxV mm): 150 x 180
|No. of Users||400 user codes|
|Supply Voltage||12.0 Volt DC|
|Reader Type||Proximity (stand alone)|