- This product is available to order. The lead time is normally 2 days
- An accurate despatch date will be confirmed with you once order is received by our sales team (office hours).
Free Delivery on this product
Fermax F-4699 | Marine Memokey Keypad
The Fermax 4699 is an access control keypad. Users can now open their doors by entering a pre programmed code of up to 6 digits. The 4699 has been designed to fit within the 2.5 mm stainless steel Marine Panel. Once a button on the keypad is pressed an acoustic confirmation tone sounds. Not only is there acoustic confirmation there is visual too. LEDs will show if a code has been accepted or rejected.
The 4699 has the capacity to register up to 100 different user codes. The chosen codes are all 4 to 6 digits long.
The 4699 features an auxiliary open collector output so it can inform users of a vandalism attempt or if the door is open or been forced.
Open collector outputs have the purpose of signalling, for example, alarming.
The keypad electric lock activation time ranges from 1 - 99 seconds.
The 4699 is available for installation either flush mounted in which the device fits perfectly flat into the wall. It is also available surface mounted in which the device is mounted to fit on top of the surface.
- Can register up to 100 different codes
- Auxiliary open collector outputs
- Power supply 12 Vac / 12 Vdc
- Consumption: 6 mA (standby), 60 mA (active)
- Protection IPK 536
|No of codes||100 user codes|
|Operating Voltage||12.0 Volt AC|