- This product is available to order. The lead time is normally 2 days
- An accurate despatch date will be confirmed with you once order is received by our sales team (office hours).
Free Delivery on this product
Fermax F-2520 | CITYMAX Memokey Module For Access Control
This telephone type keypad from Fermax lets you open a door when a previously programmed six digit code is entered. The module is to be used in panels that have a viewer.
A stand alone access control system for installation where a simple access control is required. Works in addition to a audio/video door entry system and enables access to a building for it's residents. For example: offices, small businesses and garages.
- Up to 100 user codes
- Code length 4 to 6 digits.
- Exit button input
- Free access button (trades) input
- Standalone power supply: 12Vac/Vdc
- Electric lock release activation by Relay2 A (NA,NC). Programmable 1 to 99 sec. or bistable.
- Open Collector auxiliary output (150 mA max) to indicate sabotage attempt or door open/forced
- Confirmation by keypad pulsation tone and acceptance or rejection of the code entered.
- Programming from the keypad by master code.
- Power supply 12 Vac / 12 Vdc
- Consumption: 6 mA (standby), 60 mA (active).
- Protection IPK 536
|No of codes||100 user codes|
|Operating Voltage||12.0 Volt AC|
|Relay Outputs||1 Relay|