- This product is available to order. The lead time is normally 2 days
- An accurate despatch date will be confirmed with you once order is received by our sales team (office hours).
Free Delivery on this product
Entryphone CA7-EX5 | Coded Access Keypad Only
Using the Entryphone coded access system removes the need for keys to gain access to a building. Simply program 1-8 digit codes as well as the release operation time that can easily be changed if needed.
The CA7-EX will not lose codes when power is lost as it uses non-volatile memory. Please note this is the coded access keypad only and it is normally installed in a door entry panel.
- 1 Programmer's Code To access the memory in order to program the unit
- 99 Access Codes Each one operates either or both relays
- Security after 8 incorrect codes, the keypad emits beeps for 30 seconds (dissuasive effect)
- 2 Relays Changeover contacts 5Amp (relay 1). and 1Amp ( relay 2)
- Input Supply 12/24 V AC or DC
- Power Consumption 7mA min. / 250mA max
- Temperature -20 C to + 50 C
|Operating Voltage||24.0 Volt AC|
|Relay Outputs||2 Relays|