Comelit-PAC GS3 Low Frequency Panel Mount Reader Ñ Black + White
- This product is available to order. The lead time is normally 3 – 5 working days.
- An accurate despatch date will be confirmed with you once order is received by our sales team (during office hours).
Free Delivery on this product
Comelit-PAC 909020117 GS3 Low Frequency Panel Mount Reader Ñ Black + White
IP65 rated panel mount reader designed to fit into standard panel openings for integration with intercoms and other systems.
The Oneprox GS3 Low Frequency (LF) readers from PAC are designed to provide a complete solution for new or existing access control applications. The full range of readers, including Mullion, Standard, Panel and Vandal, are supported by all PAC door controllers. In addition, the readers are Wiegand protocol compatible with all standard third-party controllers and panels.
- Reads PAC, STANLEY, KeyPAC and many Wiegand credentials
- Up to 45mm Reading Range
- Designed to Fit into Door Entry Panels with 40x40mm cut out
- Multiple Outputs - PAC, PAC64, Wiegand 26, Wiegand 34 and Wiegand Emulation
- Audio/Visual Identification - Two LEDs in a light bar and Audible Sounder
- Lifetime warranty against electronic failure
- Flexible: Operates with most access controllers & modules that utilise a Wiegand protocol interface.
PAC 20117 GS3-LF Oneprox Panel Reader
- Compatible: Emulation mode to mimic many popular Wiegand reader brands.
- Intruder graded: Meets the EN 50131- 1 & 3 for connecting to Intruder panels.
- Versatile: Simple on-site confi guration via the built-in feature switches, to defi ne supported card formats and both variable and fi xed output formats. No need for programming cards or specific readers.
- Audiovisual indication: The bi-colour LED (red/green) and audible sounder indicates valid/invalid card read, and tamper notifi cation.
- Easy to install: Installs within 3 minutes using simple and industry standard wiring. The Mullion and Standard readers use one screw to attach the reader to the mounting bracket.
- Confidence: Lifetime guarantee against electronic failure.
|Proximity (requires controller)
|Proximity - 125 KHz