- This product is available to order. The lead time is normally 1 day
- An accurate despatch date will be confirmed with you once order is received by our sales team (office hours).
Free Delivery on this product
Please note: this item is currently experiencing a delay in lead time.
Comelit 3070/A | Vandalcom Digital Call Module Simplebus2
Digital call module made of double 2.5 mm stainless steel plate, complete with 12 stainless steel pushbutton back-lit keypad, 16-character alphanumerical display.
Access control function with 300 possible 6 digit codes. With software part. 1249/A, it is possible to download codes (up to 6 digits) for calls with indirect addressing. Compatible with all SBTOP functions and products.
- Made of double 2.5 mm stainless steel plate, complete with 12 stainless steel pushbutton keypad illuminated from the rear, 16-character alphanumerical display for showing the call codes and interactive messages with the user (engaged, etc.).
- Also carries out the coded access function with 300 possible different codes with 6 digits.
- From the RI10 it is compatible with all SBTOP functions and products.
- It allows call addressing for up to 120000 users.
- Compatible with Comelit Simplebus BK & Simplebus TOP cabling
- The device controls the relay on board Art. 3262 and 3268. With the PC software Art. 1249/A, it is possible to download codes (up to 6 digits) for calls with indirect addressing.
- 106 x 106 x 56 (hwd mm)
|Audio or Video||Video|
|Call Buttons||999 Digital Call|
|Modules||Module - 1 row, 1 col.|
|Access Control Options||Keypad - built into panel|