- This product is available to order. The lead time is normally 2 days
- An accurate despatch date will be confirmed with you once order is received by our sales team (office hours).
Free Delivery on this product
Comelit 2904 | Simplebus Telephone Interface
The telephone interface allows the installer to integrate a door entry system with a standard telephone. The interface selects a programmed number when a call is made from the external unit which can be a unit number or a normal telephone number.
The interface is not compatible with the Simplebus Top system when main and secondary switchboards are used in the same system, when the intercom function without interface is present and active and when the alarm function is being managed on the system. This unit is usually used in large systems.
- Directly connect a traditional phone or a DECT cordless phone
- Open the main door or activate any other function of your choice
- Directly connected without using a telephone switchboard
- Wall, surface or DIN rail mounted (4 DIN module)
- Temperature range: 0 - 40 C
- Maximum current absorption (mA): 200
|Cabling||Comelit Simplebus TOP|