- This product is available to order. The lead time is normally 2 days
- An accurate despatch date will be confirmed with you once order is received by our sales team (office hours).
Free Delivery on this product
Codelocks CL290SC | 290 Mortice Latch Back To Back
The CL290SC is a light duty mortice latch with dual backplate. The latch is spring loaded and will lock automatically when the door is closed.
The latch bolt has a deadlocking plunger feature to prevent unlawful shimming of the latch. The lock has a slide button which can be used to hold open the latchbolt for free entry without operating the code (when the lock is not required to be operational).
This function can be disabled on installation requiring code to be entered every time to open door.
The CL290SC mechanical locks are supplied with a random code commencing with the 'C' clear button. To change the code after fitting, the lock must first be removed from the door.
The code is non sequential, that is the code can be entered in any order e.g. 1234 can be 4321 or 134 or whatever is the most convenient sequence. With the 13 buttons a total of 8,191 different codes are available, any of which may be entered in any order.
- Mechanical Codelock.
- Light duty mortice latch with dual backplate.
- Hexagonal bevelled handle and lock case.
- Available in stainless steel and polished brass.
- Key override option available (CL255KEY), stainless steel finish only.
- Use in offices / schools / warehouses / hospitals / care homes / nurseries / hotels / leisure facilities / the home.
- Body Material - Zinc Alloy.
- 8,191 non sequential codes available.
- Code in / code out: Yes.
- Code storage: Single code.
- Door thickness: 35mm - 65mm (1 3/8" - 2 1/2").
- Non handed: Lock will fit doors hung on the left or right.
- Spindle type: Flat spring loaded spindle.
|Lock||Thumbturn - Includes Mortice Lock|