- This product is available to order. The lead time is normally 2 days
- An accurate despatch date will be confirmed with you once order is received by our sales team (office hours).
- Free Delivery on orders over £50
- Applies to orders for IN STOCK items totalling £50 ex. VAT
CDVI TH827-12 | Digital 7-day timer, 12Vac/dc
Essential for any engineers toolbox.
The TH Series of timers provide various weekly and daily programmes to control the automatic release of locks for free access periods. Easy to programme, with LCD digital displays to give visual feedback, these timers allow up to 8 on/off schedules to be applied daily or weekly - including pre-set groups of days to assist in the set up of the programming.
The timers operate automatically but also include a manual override. They include an NCID battery for back up, and are available with different voltages.
- 7 day timer
- 8 ON/OFF schedules
- LED indication
- Battery backup
- Ideal for 'Free Access' unlocking periods
- LCD digital display
- Easy to program
Technical Specifications:Product Specifications:
- On/Off: 8 per day
- Battery backup (NICD): 200 hours
- Voltage: 12Vac/dc (TH827-12)
- Switching: 8A @240Vac
- 60 x 60 x 34mm
|Time Clocks - Time Pattern||7 Day|
|Time Clocks - Mounting||Wall mount|
|Time Clocks - Operating Voltage||12.0 Volt DC|