- This product is available to order. The lead time is normally 2 days
- An accurate despatch date will be confirmed with you once order is received by our sales team (office hours).
Free Delivery on this product
CDVI SEL2641R433-SAT | Pluggable Radio Receiver For ATRIUM
The SEL2641R433-SAT is a receiver for ATRIUM Access Control.
This PCB plugs directly into the ATRIUM controller to provide a radio receiver which does not require a housing or external power source. The PCB is the RF reader and transmitter information pass into the access system directly.
ATRIUM range include an embedded web server that combines performance and simplicity enabling users to manage transmitters, view system events and display controller information from anywhere in the world!
- Up to 100m range
- Rolling code security
- Optional tuned antenna
- 12V ac/dc
- 120mA max
- Up to 10,000 users
- Up to 10,000 cards
- Up to 25,000 Event Buffer
- FREE Management Software
- Maintenance-friendly snap on terminal connectors
Technical Specifications:Receiever Specifications:
- Type: Superheterodyne
- Operating Frequency: 433.92 MHz
- Load: 50Ohm
- Type: Wiegand 26-bit
- Power supply: 12Vdc
- Current Consumption: 24mA
- Environment: -20C to 70C (-4F to 122F)
- Cabinet: 105 x 45 x 28 (hwd mm)
- Weight: 65g
|Type||Wireless Radio Receiver|