- Free Next Day Delivery on orders over £50
- Applies to orders for IN STOCK items totalling £50 ex. VAT
CDVI RTEPTOD-A | Narrow Exit Switch, Wheelchair Logo & PUSH TO OPEN
Our range of All Active stainless steel exit switches fit on a standard UK back box, so they are very flexible to install.
All Active means the complete surface area of the face will activate the switch. This is ideal for those who have difficulty targeting a smaller button and is particularly suited for DDA compliance and general high traffic areas (hospitals, public buildings and colleges).
The model includes a heavy-duty micro switch & changeover contact.
- High quality stainless steel
- Large all-active target area
- Push to make and break
- Adaptable to wireless
- UK back-box format
- Suitable for DDA environments
- 114 x 43 x 43 (hwd mm)
|Product Type||Egress Button (& switches)|
|Switching||Changeover (1 Pole NO, C, NC)|
|Operation||Push Button - DDA|