- This product is available to order. The lead time is normally 2 days
- An accurate despatch date will be confirmed with you once order is received by our sales team (office hours).
Free Delivery on this product
CDVI GALEOR | Robust Wireless Keypad
The stylish GALEO-R has been developed to offer a keypad solution to areas where it is difficult or uneconomical to run cables either indoors or outside. The keypad has 22 individual user codes of 5-digits, with a master code which is used to enter the programming mode.
There is audible feedback from the keypad which indicates to the user if entry has been granted or not.
Compact, and manufactured from heavy duty Zamak cast alloy, the GALEO-R employs the latest Keeloq technology to prevent the cloning of radio signals. The keypad is compatible with all CDVI receivers in the RX26 range.
- Wireless RF keypad
- Polished, high tensile alloy Zamak
- Backlit keypad
- Up to 200m range
- 22 codes, 2 channels
Technical Specifications:Product Specifications:
- IP Rating: IP64
- Modulation: ASK
- Encoding: Keeloq hopping code
- Range: Up to 200 metres
- Master code: 1
- User codes: 22
- Code length: 5 digits
- Voltage: 3.6V Lithium battery
- Current: standby 0.8uA, working28mA
- Dimensions: 110 x 75 x 15 (mm)
- Environment: -25C to +70C
|Operating Voltage||12.0 Volt DC|
|Relay Outputs||1 Relay|