- This product is available to order. The lead time is normally 2 days
- An accurate despatch date will be confirmed with you once order is received by our sales team (office hours).
- Free Delivery on orders over £50
- Applies to orders for IN STOCK items totalling £50 ex. VAT
CDVI CDV-RLC | Relay Module For 2 Easy System
The CDV-RLC is a multi-functional output device for the 2 EASY system designed as a light control relay or to control door locks. By moving the lock control to the secure side of the controlled entrance, it ensures higher security.
Adding the CDV-RLC to a 2Easy door entry system allows the addition of a second lock output to the CDV91/96/97 series and CDV-DDP door stations.
In addition to lock functions, the CDV-RLC can be configured to operate a lobby/gatelight, switched by the lighting function of the CDV47 monitor.
- Allows second lock operation from monitor (programmable)
- Supports high power consumption locks via an external PSU
- Configurable unlock time
- Request-to-exit input
- Operates with all video monitors
Technical Specifications:Electrical Specifications:
- Power supply: 24Vdc
- Lock Power Supply: 12Vdc, 450mA (internal power)
- Unlocking Time: 1 to 30 seconds (default 1s)
- Environment: -100C to +400
- 2 Wire
- 89 x 71 x 45mm (flush) (hwd mm)
|Product Type||Relay (system specific)|
|Cabling||CDVi 2 wire cabling|