- This product is available to order. The lead time is normally 2 days
- An accurate despatch date will be confirmed with you once order is received by our sales team (office hours).
Free Delivery on this product
CDVI CDV-BDU | Bus Amplifier To Extend System Capacity
The CDV-BDU can be used in three different configurations: Amplifier, System Expander or Gateway.
As an amplifier cable distance can be increased from the standard 160m from the door station to the internal monitor to a total distance of 280m using UKC8471 or equivalent.
System expander allows multiway entry systems of up to 128 users.
Gateway mode allows main door panel to be added to multi-block complex, the main panel can call all apartments whilst the individual block panels only call the apartments within the associated block.
- Bus amplifier to extend system
- Three modes of operation
- System Expander
- Easy set up
- Standard Din rail mounting
Technical Specifications:Electrical Specifications:
- Power supply: 24Vdc
- Power consumption: standy 13.5mA, working 156mA
- 2 Wire
- 90 x 72 x 60mm (hwd mm)
- Environment: -15C to 55C
|Product Type||System Expander|
|Cabling||CDVi 2 wire cabling|