- This product is available to order. The lead time is normally 7 days
- An accurate despatch date will be confirmed with you once order is received by our sales team (office hours).
Free Delivery on this product
CAME Frog 230V Complete Kit for a Pair of Gates up to 1.3m
This is a complete kit for a pair of swing gates up to 1.3m, 230V motor. Fast version of the FROG-P Kit
As the name implies, FROG is suited to work in damp, below ground level conditions. It is designed to automate either metal or wooden gates. In every case the pivot arm becomes the bottom hinge for the leaf.
FROG is suited to the customer who wants a reliable, long lasting gate operator, but also does not want to see any type of armature attached to the inside of the gate. Once it has been installed there is no sign of the mechanism other than the lid of the casing box which is flush to the driveway.
The irreversible gearmotor firmly locks the gates, and therefore does not need an electric locking system which can malfunction. Another advantage of the irreversible gearmotor is that they are very difficult to force open, providing added security against burglars. Other functions include 'Pedestrian opening' allowing the opening of one leaf for limited access, and the ability to stop the operation of the gate immediately via the radio transmitter.
In the event of a power cut the FROG system has a key operated manual release mechanism which is easily accessible from both sides of the gateway.
- 2 x FROG-AV 230v A.C Gearmotors
- 2 x FROG-CF Foundation Cases
- 2 x A4364 Release Mechanisms with Lever Keys
- 1 x DIR10 Pair Safety Photocells
- 1 x ZA3N Multi-Function Control Panel
- 2 x 432NA Dual Frequency 4-Button Fixed Code Transmitters (433.92MHz)
- 1 x A433N Tuned Antenna
- 1 x AF43S Plug-in Radio Frequency Code (433.92MHz)