Free Next Day Delivery on this product
BPT VSI/200 | Entrance Switching Relay for Video Systems
This entrance switching relay is designed for use in a video entry system installation. It allows the residence to communicate and control the opening of multiple entrances.
When the unit is used in a two entrance system and a user makes a call from the first entrance, the switch relay transfer the call from that panel to the flat's video monitor being called.
This device is equipped with an amplifier which re-generates the call signal. It can be used in a video entry system with a maximum of two entrances. An additional unit will be required for every other entrance.
- Suitable for video systems
- Maximum of two entrances
- Supply voltage: 14.5 - 17.5 V DC
- Current demand: 80mA max. (7mA quiescent)
- Working temperature range: from 0 degrees C to +35 degrees C
- Dimensions: 12 DIN units, low profile module
|Audio or Video||Video|
|Cabling||BPT System 200 (Traditional)|
|Product Type||Relay (system specific)|
|Entrance Relays||2 entrance switching relay|