- This product is available to order. The lead time is normally 2 days
- An accurate despatch date will be confirmed with you once order is received by our sales team (office hours).
- Free Delivery on orders over £50
- Applies to orders for IN STOCK items totalling £50 ex. VAT
BPT VLS/101 | Auxilliary Transistorised Relay
This relay can be used to control auxiliary devices such as stairway light, additional bell or acoustic alarms. It is housed in a protective casing with an IP30 rating.
This relay is equipped with an impulse switching contacts for control of electrical functions, powered by direct or alternating current or by a low voltage signal from the system.
The device can be installed on DIN rail or wall mounted using the terminal cover.
- Auxilliary Transistorised Relay
- Supply voltage: 10 - 24 V DC/AC
- Current demand: 60 mA max
|Product Type||Relay (system specific)|
|Cabling||BPT System 200 (Traditional)|