- This product is available to order. The lead time is normally 2 days
- An accurate despatch date will be confirmed with you once order is received by our sales team (office hours).
Free Delivery on this product
BPT ICB/300LR | Block Selector for Connecting Entry Devices
THis unit from BPT is inserted into each block which enables the installation of common devices (e.g. main entry panels, porter switchboards, actuators) to be used on one (or more) common lines (max. 4, with 1 ICB/300 selector per line).
The ICB/300LR comes with a jumper SW1 for compensating the incoming video line. Using the wires supplied, it is connected to power supplier XA/300LR, on which it depends directly, and to video modulator XAV/300, where applicable.
It comes with the following connectors: CNTI for connection to video modulator XAV/300, CNTO for connection to the next ICB/300 selector, CNSI for connection to power supplier XA/300LR, CNSO for connection to the next ICB/300 selector.
- Supply voltage: from power supplier XA/300LR
- Current demand: < 100 mA
- Video input/output: balanced type +-0.6 Vpp, Z = 100 Ohm
- Working temp range: 0 degrees C to +35 degrees C
- 6 DIN units module, low profile
|Product Type||Entrance Control|