- This product is available to order. The lead time is normally 2 days
- An accurate despatch date will be confirmed with you once order is received by our sales team (office hours).
Free Delivery on this product
BPT GB/HRW900 | Multi Discipline Proximity Reader
The GB/HRW900 ImproX Multi-discipline readers are compact and robust. The new technology allows the readers to read both 125 kHz and 13.56 MHz frequency tags. These Readers fit seamlessly into new or existing applications allowing you to upgrade Tag technology without replacing existing Tags.
The design of the Multi-discipline Reader allows you to use them with a variety of Terminals and Controllers, within third-party or Impro Access Control Systems. When used with the IXP220 Controller, IXP20 Controller or the ImproX iTRT, these Readers use AES 128-bit Encryption with a Diffie Hellman key exchange thus ensuring secure communications on the Wiegand Bus.
You can use the Multi-discipline Readers in both indoor and protected outdoor environments.
Indoor or outdoor use, in mark resistant ABS Plastic and 304 Stainless Steel housing. Support for both 125Khz and 13.56MHz tags and compatible with 3rd party systems using the Wiegand 44 bit output. Includes anti-tamper switch.
- Read both 125 kHz and 13.56 MHz frequency tags
- fit seamlessly into new or existing applications
- Indoor or outdoor use
- ABS Plastic and 304 Stainless Steel housing
- 97 x 45 x 21 (hwd mm)
|Connection Technology||Proximity - Clock & Data|
|Reader Function||Access Control|
|Reader Type||Proximity (requires controller)|