- This product is available to order. The lead time is normally 2 days
- An accurate despatch date will be confirmed with you once order is received by our sales team (office hours).
Free Delivery on this product
BPT GB/HRR900 | Impro Quad Receiver
The Impro Quad Receiver is a compact 4-channel RF Receiver which works with Impro Access Portal, IXP20, IXP220, IXP300 or IXP400 range of access control products.
The Quad Receiver accepts 433.92MHz transmissions from the hand-held Impro Quad Transmitter.
This receiver is for use with entry-level controllers and more advanced, network based control systems by Impro.
- 4-channel RF Receiver
- accepts 433.92MHz transmissions
- Sensitivity : -110dBm
- UHF Carrier: 433.92 MHz
- Input Voltage: 11V to 15V DC
- Current: 60mA
- Operating Temperature: -25 to +60 degrees
- 84 x 114 x 34 (lwh mm)
|Type||Wireless Radio Receiver|