- This product is available to order. The lead time is normally 1 day
- An accurate despatch date will be confirmed with you once order is received by our sales team (office hours).
- Free Delivery on orders over £50
- Applies to orders for IN STOCK items totalling £50 ex. VAT
BPT CAME-RE432M | 2 Channel Receiver 12/24v AC/DC 433.92MH
The new bi-channel external receiver CAME-RE432M features the possibility to use transmitters 433MHz with different coding such as TOP, TAM, ATOMO (rolling code), TWIN-EE (Key-Block). Standard from factory the receiver is set like multi-coding and accept all of them.
When using transmitters which features the rolling code or the Key-block (ATOMO or TWINEE), the receiver can be setup in way to accept those coding only. ATOMO or TWIN-EE series can be used, the other coding are disabled.
Please make sure that you read the CAME Automative Barrier Directives PDF prior to purchasing any gate automation product (you can find the link above). Furthermore, ensure that the installation process of the product is carried out by a qualified professional and that the correct tools and materials are used in order to avoid the causing of a serious injury.
- Maximum of 50 transmitters.
- Memory roll card for back-up copying of memorised codes.
- Power supply: 12-24v AC/DC
- Stand-by absorption at 24v AC (mA): 26
- Relay - rated for max. 24v DC (A): 1
|Type||Wireless Radio Receiver|
|Supply||24.0 Volt AC|