- This product is available to order. The lead time is normally 2 days
- An accurate despatch date will be confirmed with you once order is received by our sales team (office hours).
- Free Delivery on orders over £50
- Applies to orders for IN STOCK items totalling £50 ex. VAT
BPT VDV/400 4 way video distributor (coax)
This amplified video distributor is used to distribute video signals over 4 lines in coax cable (75 Ohm). The presence of voltage an current amplifiers guarantees a video signal exiting without attenuation and so enables a series connection of a number of distributors. The video distributor power is taken from the monitor power supply line. With such compact dimensions the device can be installed in a normal junction box (90x90x40 mm) or on a DIN rail (EN 50022).
- Supply voltage: 14ª-17.5V DC.
- Current demand: max. 68 mA.
- Video input: 1V pp on 75Ohm (0.6ª-1.5V pp).
- Input impedance: >= 15 kOhm.
- Number of distributors which can be connected in series: 20.
- Video output: 1V pp su 75 Ohm.
- Output impedance: 75 Ohm.
- Working temperature range: from 0 degrees C to +35 degrees C.
- Dimensions: 60x44x16 mm
|Video Distribution||4 outputs|
|Cabling||BPT System 200 (Traditional)|
|System Type||Video (colour)|