- This product is available to order. The lead time is normally 3 days
- An accurate despatch date will be confirmed with you once order is received by our sales team (office hours).
Free Delivery on this product
Bell 200 | Bellcode Boxed Controller
The model 200 controller is housed in a stylish and discrete plastic box.
BellCode access control systems are a high quality versatile security product controlling access through doors by means of a digital keypad and electric lock release. The use of a separate controller ensures that no amount of tampering with the keypad will undermine the system's security. For convenience the system is programmed from the keypad and offers a wide range of useful functions.
The secure model 200 controller may be programmed with up to ten unique codes. If a valid code is entered on the keypad, the lock release will operate for a preset duration. The controller may be programmed to operate an audible alarm under various circumstances and disable, the lock output if necessary. The access codes and other programmable parameters are retained indefinitely without power.
This also has programming functions which allow the duration of time to be adjusted for the lock duration (1 - 99 seconds), lock delay time (0 - 99 seconds), alarm duration (1 - 99 seconds),
The keypads have a green and red LED to indicate the system status to the user; the green indicates that the lock release is operating, whilst the red LED indicates an invalid entry or alarm condition.
- Duress access mode
- Ten access codes (programmable from 1 to 8 digits).
- Timed lock outputs for fail-secure and fail-safe lock releases.
- All functions are stored in a protected non-volatile EEPROM memory. The access codes and other programmable parameters are retained indefinitely without power.
- Provisions for a push to exit egress switch input.
- Space for an extra model 201 control PCB for second door and keypad
|230 x 185 x 45 mm (hwd)|
|Reader Inputs||1 reader input|
|Door Inputs||1 door controller|