- This product is available to order. The lead time is normally 2 days
- An accurate despatch date will be confirmed with you once order is received by our sales team (office hours).
Free Delivery on this product
Aiphone IX-10AS | LE/NE Sub Station Adaptor (10 Stations)
The IX-1AS and IX-10AS are network adaptors that allow an LEF or NEM series sub station to work with the IX Series intercom.
The IX-1AS is intended for a single sub station and the IX-10AS supports up to 10 sub stations.
The IX-1AS and each station port on the IX-10AS plugs directly into a PoE network connection using a CAT5e/6 cable. The LE/NE sub station then wires into the adaptor input using a 2 or 3 conductor cable, depending on the sub station.
Each adaptor port has two dry contact outputs, typically used for camera call up and door release
- Up to 10 stations per IX-10AS
- Compatible with LE and NE style stations (Ex. LE-D, LE-SS/A, NE-JA, NE-NVP/C, etc.)
- Rack mounting, IX-10AS only(19Î EIA, 3U)
- PoE 802.3af, Class 0
- Network Interface: Hardwired Stations: 10 BASE-T / 100 BASE-TX Ethernet (RJ-45)
- Network Protocols: IPv4, IPv6, TCP, UDP, SIP, HTTP, HTTPS, RTSP, RTP
- Audio Codec: G.711
- Material: Aluminium
- Wire type: Adaptor to Network Node: Cat-5e or Cat-6, Adaptor to Sub: 2 cond., overall shield
- Distance: Adaptor to Sub Station: 650'(22 AWG) 1,600'(18 AWG), Adaptor to Network Node: 330'