Free Next Day Delivery on this product
AES 603-ABK | 1 Call Button Wireless Intercom Kit With Keypad
The AES 603-ABK kit is quick to install as no wires are required for installation except from the connection cable between the panel and transmitter. Ideal for when an entrance is a long distance from the main building, the AES wireless kit uses DECT technology for perfect audio quality over a long range.
The entrance panel features an optional backlight and is manufactured from stainless steel with a hardened acrylic fascia on the front. The panel features a built in keypad for access control.
The keypad now includes 3 relays and controls gate or door latch release, momentary operation and many additional operations. The keypad and release button are illuminated with neon blue lighting.
The white gloss finish handset features all buttons necessary for easily controlling access at a touch of a button along with menu and menu navigation buttons for configuration.
- Door release button can also be used when a call is not active (press and hold to release door or gate)
- Curved modern profile
- Blue back lighting illumination from behind the curved sides
- Illuminated stainless steel push button
- IP55 Weather resistant design
- Working range of 250 metres, up to 400 metres open field conditions
- Gate/ Door release relay built in
- 1.88 GHz DECT Digital Technology
- 12dc power supply
- Current consumption 50mA standby
- Current consumption 250mA calling
- N/O and N/C relays
- Relay time fixed 4 seconds
- Relay load 2A, 24Vac max.
- 1.88GHz digital DECT system
- Cable cores 2 x SPK, 2 x MIC, s x power, 2 x button
- Speech unit IP55
- Transmitter unit IP65
This Kit Includes:
- 1 x Entrance panel
- 1 x Transmitter panel
- 1 x Power supply
- 1 x 3 metres screened CAT5 cable
- 1 x Handset
- 1 x Charging base
- 1 x Charger
Click the image for recommended power supply location
|Call Buttons||1 call button|
|Panel Mounting||Surface Mount|
|Panel Finish||Stainless (brushed)|
|Access Control Options||Keypad - built into panel|
|No of Entrance Panels||1 entrance panel|
|No of Apartments||1 apartment|
|Phone Type||Receiver - with Handset|