KETV01, KETV02, KETV03, KETV04, KETV06, KETV08, KETV10, KETV12
- 1 phone system
- The SDK audio door entry kit is designed for simple one to one installation. That is one call button calling one telephone.
- The equipment is functional and very competitively priced
3 button panel showing the hinge
- The panel is very shallow
- It is ideal for surface mounting
- The panel is hinged, making it very engineer friendly
- The panel is protected from the rain and is suitable for fitting externally
- This is NOT a Vandal Resistant panel, but it is robust and suitable for most applications
- The phone is an attractive white unit
- The phone cord is a very flexible and suitable in situations with repetitive use (ie reception phone)
- The power supply (provided with the kit) is suitable for power for the system and standard 12V AC lock releases.
- The connections are simple
- Convertional 5 wire technology
- Cable Requirements
- Power is provided to the system from a DIN rail power supply. This is normally installed near the fuse box.
- Only 5 wires are required between the telephone and the entrance panel for each telephone. 4 of these wires are common, the other is for the call tone.
- For further information about various locking arrangements please see the wiring diagram.
Follow these links for useful additional information:
These kits are ideal for a variety of installations because of the following features.