- This product is available to order. The lead time is normally 2 days
- An accurate despatch date will be confirmed with you once order is received by our sales team (office hours).
Free Delivery on this product
Gianni (GEM) 809651 | Disabled Push to Open Exit Button
This DDA friendly push to exit button is easy to use with highly visible engravings. It is suitable for high traffic areas such hospitals, wheelchair access and senior residential homes.
It is designed for surface mount installation using the plastic back box provided with the device. It also comes with all the necessary components required for installation, including stainless steel Allen screws and Allen wrench.
This exit button is reliable, which has been designed for frequent use. It is suitable for both indoor and outdoor and equipped plastic damper to reduce the noise made when it is pushed.
- DDA Compliant
- Easy to activate
- Easy to install
- Ideal for high traffic areas
- Voltage: 12/24 V AC/DC
- Switch type: Momentary
- Contact rating: 15 A @ 250 V AC
- Material: 304 Grade stainless steel
|115 x 115 x 68 mm (hwd)|
|Operation||Push Button - stainless|