- This product is available to order. The lead time is normally 2 days
- An accurate despatch date will be confirmed with you once order is received by our sales team (office hours).
Free Delivery on this product
Fermax F-4420 | CAC Door Controller
The door controller manages the devices present in each access: reader, electric lock, exit pushbutton, door sensor and etc.
When installed in the secure zone (interior), it lets you increase the security of access to the installation, since the device that drives the electric lock is beyond the reach of manipulations.
The door controller admits a reader for the entrance and another one for the exit and accepts Wiegand-26 bits or magstrip readers.
Centralized Access Control (CAC) System, composed of one part hardware: CAC central units, readers, decoders, etc. and one part software that lets you configure and manage the installation, by means of installer applications and multi-post user.
The user information and associated restrictions are stored in a CAC Central Unit that takes the decisions to permit or deny access. In facilities that exceed these specifications (more readers or users) up to 63 central units can be grouped together.
Reader wiring: 2 wires + screened twisted pair, Intercommunication wiring: 4 wires + screened twisted pair.
- 1 door controller
- 2 reader inputs
- Power supply 12 Vdc ± 10% (CN1).
- Consumption 12 Vdc: 15 mA min, 100 mA max.
- Operating temperature 0 Ö +60 ¼C with H.R. 90% without condensation.
- 85 x 88 x 25 mm (hwd)
|Input Type||Weigand 26 BIT|
|Reader Inputs||2 reader inputs|
|Door Inputs||1 door controller|