- This product is available to order. The lead time is normally 2 days
- An accurate despatch date will be confirmed with you once order is received by our sales team (office hours).
Free Delivery on this product
Fermax F-3610 | Access Control Memokey Keypad for City Classic
The Fermax 3610 is an access control keypad. Users can now open their doors by entering a pre programmed code of up to 6 digits.
The 3610 has been designed for compatibility with the City Classic range of panels.Once a button on the keypad is pressed an acoustic confirmation tone sounds.
LEDs will show if a code has been accepted or rejected.The 3610 has the capacity to register up to 100 different user codes. The chosen codes are all 4 to 6 digits long.
The 3610 features an auxiliary open collector output so it can inform users of a vandalism attempt or if the door is open or been forced.
Open collector outputs have the purpose of signalling, for example, alarming. The keypad electric lock activation time ranges from 1 - 99 seconds.
The 3610 is available for installation either flush mounted in which the device fits perfectly flat into the wall. It is also available surface mounted in which the device is mounted to fit on top of the surface.
- Setup up-to 100 user codes
- Code length 4 to 6 digits.
- Electric lock release activation by Relay2 A (NA,NC). Programmable 1 to 99 sec. or bistable.
- Exit button input.
- Free access button (trades) input.
- Open Collector auxiliary output (150 mA max) to indicate sabotage attempt or door open/forced.
- Confirmation by keypad pulsation tone and acceptance or rejection of the code entered.
- Programming from the keypad by master code.
- Power supply 12 Vac / 12 Vdc
- Consumption: 6 mA (standby), 60 mA (active).
- Protection IPK 536
|No of codes||100 user codes|
|Operating Voltage||12.0 Volt AC|
|Relay Outputs||1 Relay|