- Free Next Day Delivery on orders over £50
- Applies to orders for IN STOCK items totalling £50 ex. VAT
Comelit 2608 Basic Version Handset For Digital Simplebus
Practical along with solid functional features, the 2608 white handset by Comelit is commonly used to create a straightforward door entry system, or used to add to an existing system.
The handset allows management of the local floor door call and call repetition. Call repetition is when the event of an incoming call to a monitor or handset is passed onto another device.
Please note: Addition of push buttons or supplementary leads is not possible with this particular model. By means of selection jumper, the second push button can be used to control the model 1256 multi function relay.
- Electronic call
- Conversation button on the base
- Call tone volume adjustment
- Call tone privacy
- Dip-switch with 8 positions for selection of user code
- Operational Temperature range: -5 to 55 C
- 215 x 95 x 58 (hwd mm)
|Audio or Video||Audio|
|Colour - Finish||White|
|Type||Receiver - with Handset|