- This product is available to order. The lead time is normally 999 days
- An accurate despatch date will be confirmed with you once order is received by our sales team (office hours).
- Free Delivery on orders over £50
- Applies to orders for IN STOCK items totalling £50 ex. VAT
*** This product has been superceded ***
AES - 1 Button Wireless Intercom in 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel that comes Surface Mounted and Calls up to 4 Wireless Handsets
The 603-HSK is ideal for when an entrance is a long distance from the main building, the AES wireless kit uses DECT technology for perfect audio quality over a long range.
The entrance panel features an optional backlight and is manufactured from stainless steel with a hardened acrylic fascia on the front.
The white gloss finish handset features all buttons necessary for easily controlling access at a touch of a button along with menu and menu navigation buttons for configuration.
- Digital D.E.C.T. 1 Way wireless intercom system.
- 1 call buttons, calling a 1 handset plus keypad.
- Working range of 100 metres through concrete (up to 400 metres open field conditions).
- 4 handset per property or apartment.
- 2 relay outputs, suitable for vehicle and pedestrian gate control.
- Simple setup and install.
- All marine grade Black hooded panel, manufactured from BS316 grade steel.
- Built in voicemail feature for missed callers, user can listen to messages on handset.
- 2 year manufacturers warranty.
- Power supply 12V DC included Cable between speech unit & transmitter 4 metre screened CAT5 included.
- Current consumption 50mA standby, 1 Amp peak.
- Max cable length 8 metres max Relay outputs 2 Cable cores 2 x SPK, 2 x MIC, 2 x button, 2 x relay, 2 x power.
- Relay time Adjustable, 1,3,5,9 secs. Speech unit IP rating IP55 Relay load Max 2 Amps, 24V AC.
- Transmitter IP rating IP65 Technology type Digital DECT Manufacturer warranty 2 years return to base.
- Handsets per system 4 Keypad programming On the keypad.
- Range Practical working range of 110 metres.
- 400 metres open field conditions Keypad codes 1200 codes total.
|Call Buttons||1 call button|
|Panel Mounting||Surface Mount|
|Panel Finish||Stainless (brushed)|
|Access Control Options||Keypad - built into panel|
|No of Entrance Panels||1 entrance panel|