- This product is available to order. The lead time is normally 2 days
- An accurate despatch date will be confirmed with you once order is received by our sales team (office hours).
Free Delivery on this product
Videx V-380N | 380 Telephone Interface Unit
The main function of this telephone interface is to enable its user to communicate with an entrance panel from the same handset which is used for telephone line calls.
It can be paired with a standard corded phone, cordless handset using DECT technology or even a handset free telephone on an analogue telephone line. The unit can be either DIN or wall mounted.
- Eliminates the need for an entry phone
- Allows to communicate with the entry panel
- Activates up to two auxiliary outputs (momentary or latching)
- Input voltage: 230V AC
- Max REN output: 2
- Output aux voltage: 12V DC (200mA max)
- Intercom interface: 4+n
- Programming via telephone keypad
- Dimensions: 157.5 (W) x 105 (H) x 65 (D) mm (9 module DIN)
|Video Distribution||2 outputs|
|Cabling||Videx VX2200 cabling|