- This product is available to order. The lead time is normally 2 days
- An accurate despatch date will be confirmed with you once order is received by our sales team (office hours).
- Free Delivery on orders over £50
- Applies to orders for IN STOCK items totalling £50 ex. VAT
Videx V-125 | Resistor Network for Button Expansion on V-4333 Modules
Resistor network for button expansion of V-4333 module: Resistor network to increase the number of buttons possible with a V-4333 VX2300 speaker/camera module. The module is available with up to 2 call buttons. Using the V-125 with either the V-4843, V-4844 or V-4845 button module it is possible to increase this to 7 call buttons.
This module must be used in combination with speaker units V-4333 with firmware release 2.0 or higher. The module, in combination with standard 4000 series button expansion modules (V-4842, V- 4843, V-4844 and V-4845), allows to add up to 5 call buttons to the call buttons built-in the speaker unit to reach a maximum of 7 call buttons. To supply the LED of the button expansion modules make the connection as shown in figure 1 (see datasheet located under downloads). From V-4333 firmware version 2.3 or later, the switch n.6 sets the addressing order of the buttons so you can sort them as shown above.
Please Note: One V-125 is required for every 5 buttons on the panel.
- Videx Video 2 wire cabling
- Housing/Mounting: 5 resistors module/fix to button expansion module
- Working Temperature: -10 +50C
|Product Type||Entrance Control|
|Cabling||Videx Video 2 wire cabling|
|System Type||Video (colour)|