- This product is available to order. The lead time is normally 2 days
- An accurate despatch date will be confirmed with you once order is received by our sales team (office hours).
Free Delivery on this product
Union 2332 | 2.5" Backset Mortice Latch S/C Cylinder, Thumbturn
This product is suitable for timber doors hinged on the left or right. It is also suitable for steel & composite doors, but special fixings are required.
It can be supplied master keyed, and is supplied with a 2x1 cylinder. The latch bolt is reversible, and it is available with a square forend and striking plate.
It is not suitable for use with unsprung lever handles.
- Available in satin chrome and polished brass finishes
- Latch bolt withdrawn by cylinder key from outside or separate turn inside
- Latch bolt can be held in the withdrawn position by use of the snib in the forend
- Brass construction
- Case Size: 65mm (2.5") or 77.5mm (3")
- Backset: 47.5mm or 60mm
- Case: Steel, silver powder coat
- Outer Forend: Stainless steel or brass
- Striking Plate: Finished to match forend
- Deadbolt: n/a, Latch Bolt: Zinc, reversible
- Follower: Brass, 8mm square
- Rebate Kit: 2992 (13mm, 19mm or 25mm)
- Cylinder Type: 2332 and 23322 supplied with 2x1 cylinder
|Fits into (onto)||Timber door|
|Type of Device||Mortice latch release|