- This product is available to order. The lead time is normally 2 – 4 working days.
- An accurate despatch date will be confirmed with you once order is received by our sales team (during office hours).
Free Delivery on this product
The Trimec 118001-010 is a ES8000 V-Lock 12-24V DC FO/ FL Reversible 30mm F/P.
Trimec 118001-010 | ES8000 V-Lock 12-24V DC FO/ FL Reversible 30mm F/P
A good choice when it comes to securing misaligned doors, timer doors, glass doors as well as aluminium doors, the high torque motorised bolt by Trimec has a slim design and is manufactured from satin stainless steel.
The bolt can be concealed or surface mounted and has a fail open motor locking mechanism which overrides the need of having a key override function.
It is important that the strike plate must be shaped in a V format when installing for a misaligned door to accommodate for the misalignment. Additionally the lock needs to be triggered by a magnet in the strike plate as well as monitored for door position and unlocked/ locked status.
- High Speed Operation. Unlocks in less than 1 second
- Multiple Orientation - Interior Doors: Can be mounted vertically or horizontally (For exterior doors where water ingress is likely ES8000 must be mounted horizontally)
- Door misalignment of up to 3.5 mm +/-
- (Fail Secure) field configurable
- Voltage: 12 to 24V DC, Voltage Tolerance 12V (+15% - 0%) 24V(+/- 15%)
- Current: Minimum 1 Amp Regulated Supply
- Monitoring: COM, NO, NC Voltage free changeover contacts rated at 48 DC/100mA)
- Security: Passed S3 (AS4145.2- 1993)
- Strength: Maximum 1000kg (with supported strike plate)
- Side Load: Side Load rated: Motorised Unlocking - 15kg max at bolt, Fail Safe Unlocking - 3kg max at bolt
- Endurance: 300,000 operations
- Environment: Operational temperature range -20 C to + 60 C
- Lock Body: Stainless Steel Lock Body and Faceplate
- Bolt: 11mm diameter, 20.5mm projection
|Strike Operation||Fail Open (Failsafe)|
|Voltage||24.0 Volt DC|
Write Your Own Review